The MDU-254 is an avionics-grade 5x4 inch Mission Display Unit derived from Barco’s field-proven CHDD family. The MDU-254 has both a digital video input (DVI) and most of the currently available analog video inputs (composite PAL/NTSC, STANAG 3350, RS343 and/or RGB,...)
Excellent brightness and contrast
Equipped with the latest, sunlight-readable AMLCD technology, the MDU-254 delivers excellent brightness and contrast values.
Compatible with FLIR, daylight video cameras, moving maps, computers and radar, the MDU-254 Display Unit offers a dedicated imaging solution, wherever your mission takes you. The unit is DO-178B certified up to level C for the DVI input.
- 5 x 4 inch VGA screen (> 125 dpi)
- Multiple configurable inputs:
- 1 Digital video input (DVI)
- Up to 6 analog video inputs
- Night vision compatibility (optional)
- Extra wide viewing angle
- Input resolution from VGA to XGA
- Compact design
- Extensive Built-In Test (BIT)
- RS422 external keyboard communication
- Ambient luminance control
- Compatible with Barco MOSArtTM processing unit