The MFD-3054 is a multi-function, primary flight instrumentation display with a sunlight readable 5 x 4 inch Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display and LED backlight.
AMLCD technology and LED backlight technology provides high brightness, excellent contrast and reduced volume with low power consumption. Various bezel options are available allowing the MFD-3054 to fit into various avionics architectures for both new and retrofit aircraft.
- 5 x 4 inch AMLCD color screen
- 640 x 480 VGA resolution
- NVG compatibility option
- Extensive Built-In Testing (BIT)
- Up-to-date application processing
- Forced air-cooling resulting in high reliability and low life cycle cost
- Supports MOSArt
- DO-178B and DO-254 DAL B
- Arinc429 input/output channels (with software adjustable speed)
- Open/GND & 28V/Open discrete inputs
- Open/GND discrete outputs
- Ethernet lines 10/100Mbit (for SW development)
- EIA-485/EIA-422 (general purpose communication line)
- RS-232 (maintenance line)